She has been involved in the design of several tracer and surfactant and surfactant/foam field test using UTCHEM, The University of Texas.
She is in charge of UTCHEM development and user support.
Petroleum and Geosystems Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
Dr. Delshad's research interests include petrophysical property modeling, enhanced oil recovery, reservoir engineering, simulation and groundwater modeling and remediation..
She has 20 years of experience in modeling multiphase flow, property modeling, and reservoir simulation and more than 18 years of experience in modeling and designing subsurface contaminant transport and remediation processes..
She has been involved in the design of several tracer and surfactant and surfactant/foam field tests using UTCHEM, The University of Texas chemical flooding oil reservoir simulator. She is in charge of UTCHEM development and user support.
- Reservoir Simulation.
- Enhanced oil Recovery.
- Modeling Naturally Fractured Oil Reservoirs.
- Wettability Alteration Using Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery Processes.
- TA Framework to Design and Optimize Chemical Flooding
- Surfactant-Based Enhanced Oil Recovery Processes and Foam Mobility Control.
- Geochemical Modeling.
- Petrophysical property Modeling .
- Reservoir engineering.